Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Do you have Scraps?

As it gets closer and closer to the holidays, we start to think about all the fun gifts that we can make. A lot of us crafters start getting stressed about the thought of the holidays. So I thought this year I am GONNA start early. LOL I know I have GREAT intentions. It truly was on accidents but, hey!

As I was finishing up some LO's, I started putting all the scraps away. I thought what can I do with this? I mean I have a bucket load of scraps. I have really started watching what I save as far as scraps. I hate to throw them away or recycle them but I have no more space to store them.

I came up with this neat idea. It is by no means a new idea but it is to me. This is my 1st time to make paper beads. I used some of the scraps that I have from last years Christmas paper. Have a looksy: