Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Go check out the Scrapbook Haus Design Team blog. Angela put up a sketch for challenge...this was my take on it!

Daisy Bucket~ My Little Monsters; Cardstock~white, blue , green; Bling Cardstock~orange; Stickles~turquoise, Xmas red, dark blue, orange; Brads~ blue glitter; Cat's Eye~red chalk; Wiggly eyes

This paper was great for our trip to the diary farm while we were in Mo. The boys loved feeding the baby calves.
Daisy Bucket~Farmers Market;Cardstock~white & red, black; Ribbon~red; Stickles~Xmas red; Cuttle Bug~ Swirls embossing folder; Fisker's Boarder Punch; Brad~ white
Moxie~ Queen of the Crop Crop till you drop; Cardsock~ red, white; Glitter Cardstock~black, Buttons~back,white, red light green; Ribbon~ light green rick rack; Flowers~ from my stash; Boarder Punch


I am so ready for Halloween & Fall! Look what I found today! I <3 it!

3 comments:

Scrappin' Mama said...

I bought all that same paper... LOL Great LO's

Heather said...

great mind's think alike :)

ScrapAddict said...

Fun, fun stuff! Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year!!