Allen has been asking for meatloaf since the last time I made if for him. Just a little note.....I DO NOT LIKE MEATLOAF! YUCK!!!! Ok thanks for allowing me to get that out! lol While I was in Mo. this summer Aunt Brenda made meatloaf. And the next day she made sandwiches for Uncle Bill and Hestn & they seem to LOVE them. So after I made the meatloaf I told Allen that I would make him a sandwich the next day. Thanks Aunt Brenda Allen & Hestn LOVE them!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Allen has been asking for meatloaf since the last time I made if for him. Just a little note.....I DO NOT LIKE MEATLOAF! YUCK!!!! Ok thanks for allowing me to get that out! lol While I was in Mo. this summer Aunt Brenda made meatloaf. And the next day she made sandwiches for Uncle Bill and Hestn & they seem to LOVE them. So after I made the meatloaf I told Allen that I would make him a sandwich the next day. Thanks Aunt Brenda Allen & Hestn LOVE them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment