Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Boy am I tired

Allen did not get home till around 1:30am. He had a lift that had to be done and he was the man that had to do it. I never sleep good in the house without him here. I got up at 4:00am to take Chrissy and her family to the airport.***sniffle*** I will miss her. 1st I leave and then just as I get back she leaves LOL

Well today the boys and I took Noni to a couple doctors appointments today. She is doing great!! Look at the picture below.....there is not a quarter machine that does not call my boys names. Thanks to my Momma!!!! Heehee my mom is always giving the boys money to get something out of those things. Anyways well today they were trying to get a little man and kept getting rings so they gave them all to Noni. She wore them all day long! She is so funny many people looked and commented about the rings and she would say " my grandsons gave them to me"

1 comment:

~ Angie ~ said...

:) Grandparents are the best. No matter how crazy or silly they will sport the grandkid wear.