Monday, July 27, 2009

Things are starting to look like normal around here....

Allen has done an amazing job redoing the hard wood floors that were in the house. When we bought the house we saw them but decided to put carpet down several dogs and 2 boys later well I am sure all of you know what next....................................The carpet needed to be pulled up so while the boys and I were in Mo. Allen had been working on redoing them. I am supper excited that we did it I LOVE them!!! As you can see in the picture Cowboy is wondering what the heck happen to his soft carpet so Daddy was such a great guy that he cut him a piece and left it in his all time favorite spot; in front of the window!

Allen had also painted all the walls in the living room and hall way...we could not decided so he went with white. When I got back we went and looked and I saw this brown and fell in love. We painted that one wall and I think it turned out just the way I wanted it to!

The room still needs alittle work....we have to hang some more wall hangings and put up our pictures and curtains but will in do time. I will post pictures when it is all done.

We went to Chacho's this afternoon to play with the Mattison's the boys enjoyed seeing them; it has been so long. Chrissy and I got sit and chat it was so nice to catch up! I missed her also *sigh*

1 comment:

~ Angie ~ said...

The house is looking really nice. It is always nice for a little sprucing up. :)