Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The boys are going to spend sometime....

with Uncle Bubba & Uncle Traci. They are super excited but Momma is kinda nervous....I know that Bubba has been biting at the nip to take the boys and I guess has decided to take the plunge. They will be going to Dallas to spend a couple days then to Galveston to play for a couple days then back to Dallas. They will also get to see their cousin Bryson & are really excited about that. I am sure everyone will do fine but I guess that's my job as a Momma ...to be nervous. I was talking to Bubba this afternoon and told him that I wanted lots of pictures and he said that Traci was gonna use them to start her own blog.. LOL Gotta love him. So hopefully when they get back we will have pictures of all the fun stuff they have done.


As I was packing the boys bags I hear them talking to each other......


Hestn said " Is Uncle Bubba gonna know how to blow my floaties up without popping them?"


Haydn says " Bubba don't worry, I will do it for ya"





It brought a tear to my eye to see that Haydn is so willing to look after Hestn. "Brotherly Love"


Ready to go

The boys all strapped in and ready

Waving goodbye!



As for Daddy & I are gonna get some stuff around he house done. We may even sneak out for a night on the town. I also plan on getting alot of scrap time.......WOOHOO it has been WAY to LONG!!!!

Ok so here is a card that I made tonight. It was my month in July to do my cards & I dropped the ball but hey I guess late is better then never.......right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boys will have a great time! You know Gary and Tracy will take good care of the boys.