Friday, May 8, 2009

The weekend started a little earlier for us

Well Noni,Hestn and I went up to the school to have lunch with Haydn and I got a call from the school nurse. I heart stops when I get these calls; I told here that I was there and I would be right there. When i walked in to the nurses office there was Haydn with a bag and towel on his lip. Apparently another little boy and Haydn were playing and the other boy put something in Haydn mouth and was trying to get it out with his scissors (using them like tweezers) and he cut Haydn lip. Of course that area is very vascular so it bleeds and bleeds. It had stopped bleeding. We went to lunch and after lunch his lip started bleeding again so I decided to just bring him home so I could watch it. I asked Haydn what he was thinking and he said ........
UUUUuuummmm well that tells me maybe he wasn't! Like I always say BOYS WILL BE BOYS!!!!!

Hestn said he got a cut toooooooo. He is such a cutie!

So this is what they did! Played games together



Well I got my 1st Mother's Day gift today. I LOVE it!!!!!!!!! Haydn made it at school for me!
Dozen Roses

2 comments:

The Tate Family said...

Poor Haydn! Love the flowers though!

... said...

Boys will be boys is right lol, Glad haydn is ok. Those flowers are SOOOO Cute, Love Them!