1st the Arthritis scrap crop was a blast! I had so much fun and got a lot done. I even taught some make & takes and techniques at the crop. I think everyone liked all the ideas I had planned. There was so many giveaways and the food was so YUMMY!!!!!! Sara did an amazing job; I can't wait till next year!!!
The Scrapbook Haus is looking for a design team. Sara has asked me to do it. My 1st thought was flattered that she would think that my work is good enough for that. Then I was like Sara that is so nice of you but I do not think that I am good enough yet. Well after thinking about it for awhile and talking with Allen about it. I think I am gonna do it! I am super excited but nervous at the same time. We will see what happens. So wish me luck! I will update later!!!
Ok so here is the news that I am so excited about.......remember the Earth Day challenges I did a couple week ago????? Well I won a $50.00 gift card to Odd Bird Planet! That's right 50 bucks!!! WOOHOO I am so looking forward to doing a little shopping and getting to try their stamps!!! When I get them I will let ya know. I should be placing the order in the next couple day.
Today Hestn and I took Mom to see her doctor. Well we did see a doctor just not Mom's.
There was no parking in the lot that we usually park in so we went to the front of the hospital. With all the sicknesses going around I did not think that is was a good idea that Hestn nor Mom walk through the hospital to get to the Dr office. So I told Mom that we would just walk around to the back of the hospital. It was not that far. BUT before we even got out of the parking lot Mom fell. She has some nasty wounds and scratched her glasses up. She went to the ER and they checked her out and she is gonna be fine but sore for a couple day I bet. Hestn was in shook that Noni fell. The look on his face and the whole time she was in the ER he was worried about his Noni! He was so relived when he finally got to see her and she got in the car with us.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am SO proud of you for entering the design team contest. You are going to do great, and your make and takes were fabulous!!! Congrats on your $50 prize. WOO HOO! Poor Noni...glad she is doing better.
WOW, Congrats on your $50 prize that is so awesome Heather! Good Luck in the design team contest I am sure you will make the team!!! Your work is ALWAYS awesome!!!
Good job!! Crafting is in your gens, although it skipped over your aunts. Next thing you'll be traveling all over, going to trade shows and conventions.
Post a Comment