Saturday, May 9, 2009

Friday Night and Saturday

Mom and Dad got a date night!!!! WOOHOOO! Thanks Noni and Papaw!!!!!! We went and eat at Lion and the Rose and then hung out with some of our friends. Look what I got!!!
I have been wanting another tattoo for awhile now! I finally got it! I LOVE it!!!!!

Happy Birthday Jake!!!





Happy Birthday Reagan!!!

I want this one!
I chose this one
Look at all the hearts getting ready to place 1 in Reagan's bear and 1 in their bear
The boys filling their bears
Hestn giving his bear a bath
All the kiddos at Reagan Birthday Party
The boys and their finished bears!!!!

We HAD to go up and then down !!!!
Hestn hitting the pinata
Haydn hitting the pinata
Cuddly and Scooby chillin' at the park
What an end to a great day!!!!!
The boys even got to see their Uncle James today!

1 comment:

... said...

LOVE your new tattoo girl!