Haydn had started to complain that his throat was hurting last night when I got home from the hospital and then again at bed time. Well 1st thing this morning he said "my throat hurts" so I knew I better get him in to see the doctor. He wanted to go to school cause it only hurts when he swallows, he said. He is silly! I sent him to school and called the doctor office when they opened and he got an apt at 10:45 so we went and the strep test that is done in the office came back negative but the doctor said his throat is VERY red. They sent the another test to the lab and we should hear something within a couple days. Other then him saying his throat hurts there is nothing wrong so we will see.
When we were at the store getting groceries the boys wanted to make a cake so we did a German Chocolate cake. After dinner the boys ate a piece and said it was GREAT!
Mom came home today from the hospital. She is a little uncomfortable but doing good. I will be with her all day tomorrow.
Allen has been working a lot of OT. Tonight Hestn said that "Daddy made enough money today he can come home" So cute!
I got to play with paper this afternoon. I am participating in an ATC swap @ The ScrapRoom.com. This is my 1st one ever so..... I'm new LOL
3 comments:
Glad your mom is home and resting. What a cute paper project!
The ATC card is gorgeous Heather!
So happy your om is back home resting instead of that icky hospital! Your card is BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment