Thursday, February 26, 2009

It was a great day!

Hestn & I went and had lunch at ChaCho's with some of our friends. The kiddos had a great time playing and running off steam and us Mommies had a great time talking.

I have had a chance to play with paper today I have made a couple LO's and some cards.




We went to Coyote Cannon this evening to have dinner. We meet Granny, Grandpa and Oma there the food was yummy.
Mom is doing ok. She is in great spirits and is happy that now she will be able to start on a road to recovery. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

Scrappin' Mama said...

So Cute!! I love Coyote Canyon... YUMMO!!!

Happy your mom is doing well.

... said...

Cute job with your projects! So happy to hear that your mom is doing better too!

~ Angie ~ said...

Glad to hear your mom is doing well. I will continue to keep her in my prayers.

Cute scraping... Love the cards. I so need to start doing that. I mean gosh I have a ton of paper and embellies.