Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2/3/09

The boys got these for Christmas and we have been growing since them.




Flat Top!

Thanks Aunt Sharon and Uncle Tom "I Love my ball"





Mom is home from the hospital and playing being silly as usual


I have not scraped in a while and did a page tonight! I SO miss it and gonna try to start doing a LO a day.
I have been working on these cards slowly ( Haydn V-day cards)
I made this card and just LOVE it! I know Chrissy it is not my style but I think that I just might be changing my style because I LOVE the way this card turned out LOL

3 comments:

Xixa said...

I'm so glad to hear that your mom is home! ~ Holly

Scrappin' Mama said...

Cute Haircuts!! Great Lay-out and Nice Cards... love all of it!!

I am also glad your mama is home and back to her silly self...

... said...

SO MUCH YOU KNOW! lol I totally think that card is "Your Style";)