Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Those two....

Well it seems that I am coming down with a chest cold.....GGRRRRRRRRRR I dislike being sick VERY much. I am not bitter or anything LOL Well I was kinda just chillin' on the computer and I look over and Daddy and Hestn are using the chalk line that the boys got in their tool kit (last year) as a fishing pool. It was the cutest. Hestn said "Mommy I want to be a fisher"; I am taking that as a fisherman. LOL He is a ham. Well that got old and them I found them two up to something else. They tied Cowboy's bones on the end so he would chase the string and it was a little more exciting. Hestn was just laughing and laughing. I just LOVE to hear the boys laugh and have a good time.




O please can I have my bone?????


Here is my LO for today! This is one of the pictures that was taken when I went to Missouri in March of 2008. This is my Aunt can you believe it. I think we look...........so MUCH ALIKE!!!!

3 comments:

Scrappin' Mama said...

Ha! That is so cute. Love the LO

... said...

So cute! Sorry to hear that you are getting sick, that sucks!

~ Angie ~ said...

Hope you feel better soon.. You are so good. You capture all the special little moments on film. I wish I had my camera ready like that. :)