Sunday, February 1, 2009

I think we might have a couple golfers on our hands...

Haydn has been wanting to do a sport and we have talked about ALL of them. He has said that he wants to try golf so after some research we have found a couple places and went to check them out today. After that we went and hit some balls at the driving rang. Haydn really enjoyed and said that he wanted to do it again. So we will be trying out golf!!!! He is such a cutie. Hestn also hit the ball and enjoyed it. This is a new sport for Daddy also so he will learning and playing right along with Haydn. Hestn still has a couple years but I am sure that he will learn right the Haydn.
Daddy showing Haydn how to hold the club


I am a pro I new T's already LOL

OK 1st I....
Swing!
WHERE????
Trying again!
Daddy you have to pay attention to me not all the cool vehicles going by!

Sorry Ok lets try again!
I'll be the ball boy for now
Water OOOOO I LOVE water



Daddy hit it far!





Mom is doing so good!

3 comments:

Scrappin' Mama said...

Looks like yall had alot of fun..

~ Angie ~ said...

Too cute.. Billy and Tanner love golf. Though Tanner gets frustrated when it doesnt do what he wants it to. The age I guess. LOL

... said...

Cute pics, looks like the boys will have fun learning Golf!