Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yesterday & Todays update

Haydn lost another tooth.....He lost it right before I picked him up from school. Another child hit him and the tooth feel out. I was telling Haydn that it needed to be pulled because it was gonna fall out any moment. So the tooth fairy came last night & left $5!



MOM!!!!! It's way to early for the CAMERA!!!!!


I went scrapin' with the gals last night and had a fun time. I decided to start my own book. I have been giving many pics the last couple months so I want to put them in a book. I really enjoyed doing some girl pages last night. I am gonna work on it and will upload pics as I get them done. Here are the ones that I have done thus far.













Mom is doing great! We have been spending the days together & I LOVE it!!!!! Next week she goes to the doctors so we will see what they say then.


These are the LO's that I have worked on this afternoon.



*****Sorry about the glare but I had to use the flash.

4 comments:

Scrappin' Mama said...

Those look great!

The Tate Family said...

I just love your new layouts. So cute and so you!! We need to get together soon.

... said...

Those pages look great Heather!

Xixa said...

All your girly pages look beautiful! ~ Holly