Friday, January 23, 2009

What a great evening






Today was one of Haynd's friends Birthday's. We went and eat with them at Tokyo Steak House. The boys LOVED it! We all had a great time. Happy Birthday Zach!!!

Tonight is the 1st time that Haydn is spending the night ANYWHERE other then my parents house. Zach wanted him to stay over for his B-day and so that is what Haydn wanted to do also. I know that he will be just fine. It is me that is like I can't believe it

3 comments:

Scrappin' Mama said...

Looks like you all had fun...was the food still good. I haven't been there in a long time.

This is what they do at the restaurant Paula and I ate at by Scrapbook Heaven.

... said...

What a fun dinner! Hope all went well with Haydns 1st sleep over!

Emilyt said...

That looks fun!!