Monday, January 19, 2009

We had a great long weekend

Well I am getting ready to go to bed and I was told that I have not updated in a couple days............so here ya go LOL

We went to Kaidon's 3rd Birthday party Saturday @ party Station and had a great time.



I have finished my scrap area (for now) we still are gonna do a little more just not now.


We spent the night at Noni & Papaws house Saturday night. All of us Mommy, Daddy, Haydn , Hestn & Cowboy. They boys have been asking about going & Mom is still not well enough to take care of them so we all went. It was a great night with them.

I have worked on my LO's. It seems as if it has been ALONG time but I I really enjoyed working in my new area, so hopefully I will be doing MANY more.



1 comment:

Scrappin' Mama said...

Thank you! Looks Great!!