Well we have been working with him on tying his shoes and last night we were getting Hestn ready to go eat. I passes by Haydn's room and saw him tying (doing it all by himself) his shoe. WOW all these small things that keep making me KNOW that me Baby is getting OLD. People always said enjoy the time they are small because they grow so fast! It is SO true!!!! LOL That's one good thing about ALWAYS having that camera in hand and getting all the memories.
We have a photographer on our hands. Hestn LOVES to get my small camera and take pictures. Here are some that he took today. No bad for a three year old.
Here are some random pictures Hestn loves to get his picture taken.
Daddy & Hestn being silly!
Hestn was so tired after helping me & Daddy all day he crashed on Cowboy.

2 comments:
I knew Allen was an Angel, and now I can see he is wearing his halo out for everone to see! Love ya
Wow Haydn, you can now tie your shoes, good job!
Nice photo's Hestn, looks like you and Cowboy had a good nap.
I love the pic of Cowboy in your spot Heather...I can't tell you how many nights I come into the room and find Sedona & B just like that! ~ Holly
Post a Comment