Well "little man" was hiding in the mess of clothes. I guess he is trying to tell me something. Laundry is a NEVER ENDING story! LOL
Cousin Hunter & Uncle James made it to Texas from Alabama! Yay!!! We were glad they could make it down for Christmas!!
Here is the boys & Hunter plays PSP
This evening we had our "annual friends Christmas party"
The kiddos drew names and exchanged gifts & the adults did a $1.oo gift game.
Santa came on the fire truck also & throw candy!


All the $1 items
Tito with the "carrier" Allen made
Daddy & Ernest trying to figure it out
Well Allen wedding ring is very lose and tonight he "misplaced" it. LOST!!! he said that I had to give him a couple days but it is LOST!!! He is very upset about it. I never thought that I would see him that upset about his wedding band but he is. (tearing up) No matter what I still love my man!
Talking about that Hestn was hunting like a made man trying to help Daddy find his wedding ring. I jokingly said that I guess we will have to get another Daddy and Boy what was I thinking... I had both boys coming at me to get me they did not like that one bit! lol

2 comments:
If I was there I would find it for you! You know Aunt Sharon's good at finding things. Hay it's not the ring that makes the marrage it the couple!
Billy shatter his original wedding band on the glass at a hockey game. He was upset about that for months.
Post a Comment