Tuesday, December 23, 2008

3 days till Christmas


Sorry about not posting yesterday. I was extremely tired.


"little man" was on the computer desk. We found him right away!



Update on Mom


She is going to have a pet scan today at 1100 am & then to see an oncologist. There is plans to take the tumor out on Monday or Tuesday of next week. I will update after the appointments today and let everyone know when where and all the other info. ASAP

2 comments:

... said...

Thank you so much for the boys presents! They love them, Kaysen really LOVES his little dump truck! It was great to get together, we miss hanging out. Kaidon asks for Hestn EVERYDAY, LOL. Hopefully we will be able to hang out again soon!

... said...

Ok i think I am losing my mind... That comment is for "2 days till Christmas" ;)oopps