Saturday, December 20, 2008

5 days till Christmas

It is 7 :55pm and the boys have just found "little man" ! Poor guy we have been running all day long. We went and picked up the boys around 11 am from Noni and Papaw they had a "sleep over" like Hestn likes to say.




Many years ago Allen's family started this traditions building gingerbread houses and I LOVE it! Today we had our Annual Christmas gingerbread house making today. We all had so much fun. Uncle Ricky widdeling (sp?) Ok lets see

Uncle Ricky feeding Hestn pudding (they both LOVED it!!!)


Haydn chillin' on Granny's bed
Hestn playing with Granny and Uncle Becky

I LOVE this picture! Sorry it is side ways I tried to turn it but it keeps going back

Uncle Becky & the boys
Aunt Sandy & Uncle Ricky


The boys did gingerbread men.
Mom and GiGi
Everyone building
Granny Rudolph
Lori being Silly
Uncle Becky and Uncle Johnny building
Lori & Papi Granny & Grandpa
GiGi & Haydn GiGi & Hestn


Here they are!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

Scrappin' Mama said...

FUN, FUN, FUN...love them all.