Saturday, October 11, 2008

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

I have updated the blog..... I know many of you have said that you would like to leave a comment but I had it that you could only leave a comment if you were registered. I have changed it and now ANYONE can leave a message. I will leave it like this as long as I do not get CRAZY messages. LOL I am talking about people I do not know leaving stuff. Anyways just wanted to let everyone know that.

Also Haydn school is doing a fundraiser for their fall festival. This is the ONLY fundraiser that they will have. They are selling raffle tickets for $2.00 each. If you would like to to help us out and buy any..........................even if live far. You can send the money in the mail & we will make write all your info on the tags for ya. You do not have to be present to win.

The prizes are
~ $1000.00
~laptop computer
~Nintendo Wii
~ Avon Gift Basket
~Tupperware gift Basket
~Bill Millers Family Pack
~25.00 Camino Rach certificate
~25.00Velero Gas Card
~25.00 Carl's Jr Card
~Costco/Santikos Movie Basket
~25.00 Best Buy gift card

~ 15.00 Edible Arrangements gift card
~Peter Piper Pizza Family pack

No comments: