Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not feeling so good..........

Allen has had some kind of stomach bug today. He is not one to complain and lay around and that is all he did. Noni and papaw came over and brought him some soup and crackers to see if that would make him feel a little better. Thanks! Allen started feeling better this pm but still not up to pare. I tried to get him to take tomorrow off but he said he will be fine.

As for the rest of us...................I told the boys to STAY AWAY from daddy. I do not want them to catch what he had if it is contagious. Haydn never got out of his sleep clothes. Hestn did cause he wanted to go to the store with Noni and Papaw. I went to Michael's to get some stuff I am working on. But all in all we have CHILLED at home today. It is nice to do that sometimes. To bad we only really do it when someone is not feeling well.

A side note:
The boys have been asking to stay in the trailer while Aunt Sharon and Uncle Tom were here. Well last night we slept in the trailer. We watched a Halloween movie and played I Spy Halloween. It was a great family night.

Also I forgot to add on my post "PLEASE READ" If you would like to buy raffle tickets please send me an email or add a comment telling me how many.

No comments: