Saturday, October 11, 2008

10/11/08

Well Aunt Sharon and Uncle Tom left this am......... we had a great time with them here and hope they come back to see us real soon. The boys got up the morning wanting to go to the trailer to wake them up. HAHAHA (us wake them up) LOL Cowboy has been looking for his friend....ball thrower, bone giver, all the attention one could ask for man! Thanks again guys form coming to see us in Texas it means ALOT!!!!!!




This afternoon we went to a store called Micheal's to the Great Pumpkin Event. Haydn and I have been doing it for 3 years but Hestn is now old enough to do it. So this was Hestn 1st year. The boys decorated their pumpkin. Haydn made an alien and Hestn made a witch. Both boys did a great job. Daddy help Hestn a little.

1 comment:

Scrappin' Mama said...

That's a great picture of you and your aunt!!

The pumpkin event looks cool. I wish I had known about it...guess I better sign up with Michaels to get there e-mails. =)