Friday, October 10, 2008

A little taste of San Antonio

Well we went and picked up Haydn around 9:30 am from school today to spend a day with Aunt Sharon and Uncle Tom. We went to Mi Tierras to eat. (it is a Mexican food place that is famous here in SA) A BIG plus is that Granny (Allen's Mom works for the company) so the boys get all the great Mexican cookies and sweets after they are finished eating! Uncle Tom has tamales and Aunt Sharon had cheese enchiladas. Allen had the Mariachis sing a song for them. They saying La Bamba.




After we ate we drove around down town and then went to the Tower of Americas. Allen, the boys and Uncle Tom went up. They had a great time. Aunt Sharon and I sat at the bottom and chatted. We all had a good time.



When they came back down Aunt Sharon took them to make a wish.

The men played with their trucks and BROKE many parts. LOL Well I wanted to drive you see and well I got the blame for the MAJOR damage. O well it was fun.





Noni and Papaw came over for dinner. We had Big Lou's Pizza. This is our all time favorite pizza.



Can you guess who is who?.........we all played with the flashlight.







Thanks Uncle Tom for coming with me to the swings.....I was a little scared!

No comments: