What a fun and exciting week we had last week. Haydn school had an early out Friday. We sent the day playing and having family fun. The boys went and spent the night with Noni and Papaw; they had a blast.
Sunday we had a BBQ and had some friends over. Allen did such a great job cooking ribs and cabbage on the pit. All the food was awesome! The boys had a great time playing with their friend Zach.
We started putting our Halloween decorations up! I LOVE it!!! I am so happy this time of year I am not sure why but this is my MOST favorite holiday. This is the time of year were I need to stay away from all the stores because it seems that I come home with a new decoration EVERY TIME!
We are starting the count down for Aunt Sharon and Uncle Tom to come to Texas! YAY!!!!!
Sunday we had a BBQ and had some friends over. Allen did such a great job cooking ribs and cabbage on the pit. All the food was awesome! The boys had a great time playing with their friend Zach.
We started putting our Halloween decorations up! I LOVE it!!! I am so happy this time of year I am not sure why but this is my MOST favorite holiday. This is the time of year were I need to stay away from all the stores because it seems that I come home with a new decoration EVERY TIME!
We are starting the count down for Aunt Sharon and Uncle Tom to come to Texas! YAY!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment