Well today has been a productive day. I got all the laundry done and packed us up so we can go camping this weekend. The boys have been asking to go to Yogi Bear Jellystone Park; so that is where we will be going this weekend. They are suppose to be having a fall type festival so we hope to have ALOT of fun. I ordered the boys costumes Monday and got then in the mail today that was FAST! Love it.
While I did all the house work; Hestn and Cowboy kept each other entertained. Here is some pics of them wrestling with each other. Hestn LOVES Poke so much. I know that Poke loves him just the same
Here is Super Hestn and his side Kick Bat Dog getting ready to jump off the bed!
After all the playing and waking up at 5:30 am when Daddy went to work Hestn CRASHED.... this dose not happen often so here ya go......proof The boys keep asking everyday if tomorrow is the day that Aunt Sharon and Uncle Tom will be here. We are so excited about them coming to Texas to see us. The boys have decided that they will be taking Uncle Tom and Aunt Sharon to the Tower of Americas. Mommy and Aunt Sharon will sit at the bottom and wait their return. The boys are gonna LOVE it. It will be their 1st time also.
PS I know that many of you ask Haydn every time you talk with him about his spelling test. There was early out Friday so he spent all the time he was at school in TAG so he did his spelling test Monday and got 110. Great job Haydo

No comments:
Post a Comment