Well it is not all bad but I guess I have to tell about my hot day. I went to a playdate this am and when we got home I heard something making a not good sound so I investigated and came to the conclusion that it was the ac unit. Well the noise stopped and started. I called Allen and he said to turn it off so that is what I did. Why does this have to happen this week? It was so nice and cool last week.....that's my luck. So Jon came and fixed it this evening. Thanks Jon you are the best! I can not stand to be HOT!
Well on to the good stuff
We went to a playdate this am and made fish and eatable fish bowls. It was so much fun. Hestn could not wait to show Haydn his fish. Here he is happy to show his fish. Thanks Denesa for taking the pictures so I could have one for my blog.


Also Lego Batman came out today. Haydn pre-ordered it about a month ago. He has played it alittle and said it was a good game. Hestn enjoyed watch Bubba play


P.S. By the way Haydn's behavior at school has improved so I hope he keeps it up.
Well on to the good stuff
We went to a playdate this am and made fish and eatable fish bowls. It was so much fun. Hestn could not wait to show Haydn his fish. Here he is happy to show his fish. Thanks Denesa for taking the pictures so I could have one for my blog.


Also Lego Batman came out today. Haydn pre-ordered it about a month ago. He has played it alittle and said it was a good game. Hestn enjoyed watch Bubba play
P.S. By the way Haydn's behavior at school has improved so I hope he keeps it up.

No comments:
Post a Comment