Saturday, September 20, 2008

9/20/08

Well this week has flown by.

Yesterday I went and volunteered at Haydn school for most of the day. I observed him in tag and in his regualar class also. Haydn has been having some trouble talking in class. The teacher said it is not a "big" problem but he is talking so we have been working and talking about why we can not do that. Well I spoke with Mrs. Hungerford which is the tag teacher; she spoke with Mrs Oblitas and we have come up with the problem is that Haydn finishes his work FAST and the does extra work but that takes 2 minutes. Then he is to read well while he is reading at the table everyone is watching him and he feel the need to entertain. What can I say we taught him to speak if he is spoken too. I tell you alot of things that you teach your kiddos is a catch 22. Well to solve the problem he will be moving away from the table to read. I hope this works. I think that the other problem is that in a class where there are 18 children they all have different ways that they "deal" with things and when one child id ADAH the other children do not understand that they ALWAYS get up and disrupt the class. I noticed that also so I will be addressing it with Haydn that some kiddos have a problem that they can not help what they are doing but you can so I expect you to do it.

Well enough about that Haydn got another 100 on his sp test. He is doing extremely well in school academically.

Hestn has been such a big help with daddy changing the oil and cleaning the vehicles.

I scraped the girls yesterday and had a BLAST.

Today we went to the park and are just hanging around playing and chillin'

No comments: