Haydn has deiced to have a sleep over for his Birthday and has chosen 3 friends to have over. Hes tn is so funny......he was concerned that when Haydn said who he wanted to invite he did not say his name so he doesn't think he could come. I tyred to tell him that when you are a brother you get to come anyway. Haydn said you silly I do want you here! H e was so excited! The last couple years Haydn has started to get concerned with having your Birthday party on your Birthday! (the day you were born) Anyway, We are doing the party tomorrow (on his real Birthday) Boy was we excited when I said yes on your Birthday! Not sure why but hey its the small things right!!!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are so talented Heather! The boys will love it!
Too freakin cute... :)
Very cute Heather! Good Job!!
Post a Comment