Scrapbook Haus Design Teams blog.....I have added a post that I am hoping to do at least twice a month. If you have any questions about things that you have seen but do not know what it is....let me know & I will see if I can help out! Not sure I will always know but sure I can find out.
Also I am so super excited to do a class at the Scrapbook Haus....It is a basic class on Saturday August 15 @12pm. I have been thinking and have a plan....sign up so you do not miss out on all the techniques that I will touch on. Chalking, matting and adding ribbon to your LO are just a few! Don't let the class fill without you. I will also be doing a demo before the class on the PhotoBook Creator by Unibind. This is your total solution for professionally binding photos and scrapbook memories at home! Great for digital scrapbooking as well as traditional scrapbooking.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment