
Allen was suppose to be working on a couple project when we leave....I feel like I am getting pushed out the door as the time gets closer & closer for us to leave! LOL I just kidding, for all that know my hubby know that he is a busy man....LOVES to be working & pittling ALL the TIME! While the boys and I are gone he is gonna redo the hard wood floors that were under the carpet, paint and do some small stuff that has been on the back burner!!! WOOHOO! We thought it was a GREAT thing to do while he just had to worry about Poke and himself. As you can tell from the picture above he has already started....On Wednesday I came home to a 3 x 3 area of carpet pulled up and then last night after scraping I came home to this (picture). If you look by the brown chair that is cowboy playing but he is on trying to get on the small piece of carpet that was left. Guess what .......he pulled the rest of it up about 1 hour ago. Poor Cowboy is looking at us like UUUUUMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!! I LAY THERE!!!!!! Allen cut him a piece of the rug.
Well the boys are staying with Noni & Papaw tonight cause they said it was gonna be a while before they could have another sleep over since we will be in Mo. Daddy & I just washed clothes and did stuff around the house.
1 comment:
Oh have fun on vacation!!
Post a Comment