Well we have 1 day till we leave for Missouri. The boys and I are excited. There are going to be so many 1st this trip. 1st plane ride for the boys, 1st time being away from Daddy & Cowboy for so long, O the list can go on and one But I am sure that I will be posting often while I am up there, hopefully.
We have enjoyed a quite week at home this past week. We took Noni to get her MRI done & went to eat at La Madeline. We went swimming and meet Noni and Papaw for lunch and I believe the rest of the week was resting and getting things ready for our trip. I have packed the boys stuff up & need to do laundry and finish packing my things. I am having the hardest time figuring out what scrapbook stuff I want to take. Silly me! And then my wonderful Scrap Sister form TSR sent me this great package so it even made it harder. Thank you Jeniffer! I <3>




We have enjoyed a quite week at home this past week. We took Noni to get her MRI done & went to eat at La Madeline. We went swimming and meet Noni and Papaw for lunch and I believe the rest of the week was resting and getting things ready for our trip. I have packed the boys stuff up & need to do laundry and finish packing my things. I am having the hardest time figuring out what scrapbook stuff I want to take. Silly me! And then my wonderful Scrap Sister form TSR sent me this great package so it even made it harder. Thank you Jeniffer! I <3>
Last night I went scrapin at Scrapbook Haus with the girls it was a lot of fun just like always!!! Look what I did!
O ya!!! I for got to tell everyone...(not sure how, I am so excited) I made the design team that I was trying out for. WOOHOO!!! I am so excited to be on a great team and look forward to a great year to get to know the other designers. I am a designer for a LSS the Scrapbook Haus in New Braunfels Texas. It is a great store if you are ever in that area stop by! LOVE it!!!! I have done several LO's using BasicGrey: Lime Ricky collection. It is such bright and happy paper. My LO's are up in the store go by and check them out.

1 comment:
Love those layouts! Can't wait to get to know you!!!!
Post a Comment