Well I guess I am gonna do a weekend review. LOL I will start with Sunday and go back.
We all washed Mommas car!!!!
My boys washing my car...they did a great job!
And then it lead to a WATER FIGHT!!!!!!
Hestn helped me water while........
Cowboys played with bubbles & ........
Haydn vacuumed my car
On Saturday night we went out with some friends (The Currin's) to celebrate Allen's Birthday! We went to Kirby's Steak House and it was SO DELISH!!!!!! I have to say the BEST steak I have EVER had!!!!!!

I do not wear dresses but Allen & I have started this tradition that he gets to pick out my outfit (A DRESS) and this is what he picked I think he did a great job!
On Saturday night we went out with some friends (The Currin's) to celebrate Allen's Birthday! We went to Kirby's Steak House and it was SO DELISH!!!!!! I have to say the BEST steak I have EVER had!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment