Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We met with friends today and played at Mc Donalds. Hestn had fun with is friends....even if "those grils were mean!!!" One little girl slapped him and another hit him. I tell ya he is a bully to his brother but I guess when Daddy told him you do not hit girls he listened. LOL But he had a good time anyway. He is some pictures
Hestn with Lucas

Can I take your order please?????


All of my boys are BIG boys now they all wear underwear!!!!
Hestn was so cute Sunday when we were doing cascarones Hestn wanted to save one and do it on Cowboy. So here it is!
Cowboy is such a trooper he just loves his brother
Here is my LO for today

4 comments:

deleted said...

I had to google cascarones. I'd never heard of them, what a neat tradition! Sure looks like you all will be VERY lucky this year!

Scrappin' Mama said...

Fun Times!! Miss you Guys!!

Lily Wise said...

Thanks for taking pictures for me today. Had a great time. It was so adorable when Hestn posed with Lucas so you would take his picture. You can tell he's used to the camera. Poor Cowboy he really is a trooper!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time. Love the dog!! lol