Haydn teacher is having a boy so I made this baby album for her. Haydn is so cute. he said Mom you did a great job she is gonna LOVE it! He is so cute. I made the whole album using my zutter bind it all and the covering it with paper. It was o much fun and turned out way cute.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Haydn teacher is having a boy so I made this baby album for her. Haydn is so cute. he said Mom you did a great job she is gonna LOVE it! He is so cute. I made the whole album using my zutter bind it all and the covering it with paper. It was o much fun and turned out way cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOVE the album girl,Great Job! What a lucky Teacher Haydn has :)
Very impressive!!!! I love the album and the LO.
Post a Comment