Sunday, April 5, 2009

It has been so WINDY!!!!!

We decided to go fly kites!
The kites still in the box!!!
Hestn used his box as a rocket!!!
Hestn flying his kite!
Haydn with his kite
Hestn's Kite
Haydn's Kite up in the air





Hestn holding on to Bubba Kite (it was pulling him)

Haydn making his kite do tricks!
Daddy with Haydn kite
Daddy trying to get Hestn's kite up in the air
OOOOO I like this spinney thing!

This is the bag I made today. I will use it to hold my cricut.

5 comments:

Scrappin' Mama said...

Fun Day! I love your bag... you should make them and sale them.

... said...

Looks like everyone had fun flying kites and what a great day with all the wind around here! Love the bag, you did a great job!!

Kelly said...

Nice bag! I love the kite flying pictures. It was really windy in Pennsylvania all weekend too!

Lily Wise said...

What a fun day!!! I'm looking forward to flying kites with Lucas. I totally love the bag!!! How about a bag making MNI?

Emilyt said...

Great bag & I think those kite photos are great!