Hestn and I took Noni to the doctors office today. She had thought that she was starting to get another infection.....but after the doctor took a look he said that it was a fluid that the body produces (like glue) to help close the wound.
After we got home I started some laundry and sat down to be creative. As I was looking from something to do; there sat all the left over material from the bag I made yesterday. So here is what I came up with today. I dust cover for my cricut.
side view
front view
The April Diva... Janine on TSR http://www.scrap-room.com/ has been setting up different Embellishment Challenge and today it was fabric posies. The GD were Nicole & Lan they had amazing samples. Nicole did an great job with a tutorial. Here is mine.

4 comments:
Nice Job!!
Very cute cover & pretty flower!
You're so creative, the cover was a great idea! ~ Holly
Way to go girl
aren't you so crafty
Post a Comment