Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A fun day

Today we went to MMMP (our playgroup) 2 year Anniversary. Hestn enjoyed the bounce house and playing with all the other kiddos. As always I enjoyed talking to all the Mommies. ( I will post a picture soon)


I did some yard work and planted a couple plants. I have been thinking that I was not going to plant any flowers this year but I have to say I am getting an itch!!!! I love having all the great colors and seeing all the plants grow.


I scraped a little today. Here is my LO
Janine, the April Diva of the month at TSR there was a challenge to make a posie. Guest Designer Nicole had step by step instructions and it made it so easy. And Guest Designer Angela had wonderful examples. Both ladies did amazing jobs. Thanks gals for the info and the challenge. This is my 1st ever posie.....I loved it and will be making many more I am sure

1 comment:

... said...

Cute Flower! Had a great time today at the party with you guys!