
While we were getting everything ready this is what I found on my bed....I think these boys love each other
We went camping at Leisure Resort RV Park
http://www.leisurecamp.net/. It was a nice park ( a little to many rules) but all in all it was a good time.

this sign was just one of MANY!!!!!

Guess who.....was throwing rocks! heehee we could not pass this up. The boys did not throw rocks but there were so many signs all over the camp ground; that we had to make a little funny out of this.

Ice cream floats YUMMY!!!!
All the boys tired out from a fun day.

Walking to the fishing spot!

Hestn fishing for the WHOPPER??????

Haydn fishing....
I guess the fish did not like the hot dogs the boys brought to bait their hooks neither one caught anything.
1 comment:
Seriously no rock throwing. What is it gonna hurt to throw them in the water. Geeez LOL
Post a Comment