I have a dear friend that is helping raise money for the Arthritis Foundation. Her name is Sara Tate, you can read more about her on the side of this blog. The blog is called Scrappin' for Arthritis and here is the link: http://scrappinforarthritis.blogspot.com/ .
Sara is an awesome person and friend. It would mean the world to me to help her out. On a personal note my grandma (Grandma Tina) had bad arthritis. I remember seeing her in so much pain and the effects it had on her body. So I am turning to my family and friends for help. Please let me know if you can help with any donation no matter the size. Here is the link to my goal: http://sanantonioarthritiswalk.kintera.org/heather Thank you in advance.

8 comments:
You rock Heather!!! Thank you so much for helping me out with this fundraising event! You are an awesome friend!!
WOO HOO! I am on a roll. I got my 1st donation from Tami Kiso. Thanks so much
OK "FAMILY" lets jump in here and help Heather PASS up her goal. This is for a great cause, and I am very proud of Heather for getting evolved and giving all of us an EASY way to may a contribution. Thanks Heather.
Love always Aunt Sharon and Uncle Tom
Thanks for posting this link - off to check it out.
WAY TO GO HEATHER! You are doing AWESOME!
Wow guys you are the best! I would like to thank my Aunt & Uncle Sharon & Tom Wadley, friends Nicole Maki, and Daisy Wagner. I at $85.00 and that is amazing.....y'all are the best!!!
Thanks Mom and Dad; Y'all rock!:)
Thank you Aunt Virg and Aunt Margaret for your donations. y'all are great
Post a Comment