Well today was the 1st day of spring break and we were pretty laid back today. We went to the park and did some running around that I needed to do. It was nice to just chill and not have a schedule.
My baby is getting BIG. My Mom has been working with Hestn on his "Y's". Most of you know that Hestn would say "I Love Lou" & "Lours" Today Hestn looked at me and said Mommy I LOVE YOU!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I am crying. My baby is getting to be such a big boy.
I would like say a special THANK YOU to (Tami Kiso, Nicole Maki, Daisy Wagner, Sharon Wadley,& Hope Clark) all the people that have helped me so far. I have reached my goal of 100 dollars. Actually I am at 110 dollars. WOOO HOO!!! But for all that know me know that I am competitive so know I would like to see if I can double my goal. If you would like to donate but do not have the funds right now that is fine you still have time. The walk is May 30th. Cowboy and I will be doing the walk with Sara and the rest of her team. We are super excited!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great day!
Post a Comment