Monday, March 2, 2009

It turned out to be a nice day

We went to the park this afternoon and then home to play with BUBBLES!!! What fun!!!!!!
Look at these faces
Like this COW?!



Haydn;s class published this book it is way cool. Haydn's is the 1st one in the book. The title of the book is "Summer Fun"






I made lasagna and Garlic toast for dinner. Noni and Papaw come over to eat with us it was YUMMY!!!!



After dinner Haydn wanted to do the dishes for me. What a nice thing for him to do. He did a great job! Thanks Hayd~O!

Hestn decided that he needed to help also. They had great team work. Thanks boys y'all are the BEST!




Here is my card and ATC I received today from Cathy! Way to go Cathy.....I LOVE it!




Here is my LO for today!

1 comment:

Scrappin' Mama said...

Looks like you all have a fun day!! I love your LO and Your ATC cards... I got one today and it is cute..

Dinner looked great and way to go for Hadyn to do the dishes...