Sunday, March 1, 2009

The boys found these boxes and had a great time playing in them. I remember as a kid playing in boxes and it almost made me want to get in a box and pretend. LOL



Ok so I told ya that Allen got a project......(DRUM ROLL)...............here they are...... lets just say this is my BIGGEST NIGHTMARE & Allen's DREAM.... A JUNK YARD j/k I have to admit that the boys are really excited about working on these trucks with Daddy so hopefully they will get worked on and not just sit there. He got the 2 trucks on the end closer to the camper. They are both Chevy's one is a 1961 and the other is a 1965.
This afternoon I went to a friends Paula house and scraped with her and Denesa. We had so much fun and the food was YUMMY! Thanks a lot Paula it was great fun.I just took one photo but I did 1st - 6th great class photos and all of my sympathy cards for a swap I am in on The Scraproom.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can see the road from Missouri to Texas will be on fire now!!! A junk Yard.....every mans dream. Now you know Uncle Tom is just ging to have to come down and give a hand with this project!!!! Tell Allen if he needs parts and cant find them I know some one here that will help out. Now just haw many old Chevy's do we need one for each of the boys?

Scrappin' Mama said...

OK, so what is it about boxes... did you see my blog? Those old tucks look cool... make to to take lots of pictures as he goes... will make a cool 8 x 8 scrapbook...

Had fun today as always... thanks for hanging out with me.

Anonymous said...

I was just going to say "Now you'll never get Uncle Tom to leave" but Aunt Sharon beat me to it!

Hope Allen's project goes better than Ted's, we have a 1970 VW sitting out in the yard we've had since 1996 or so that he still hasn't gotten restored!

~ Angie ~ said...

At least you can get him to do a project... Oh wait maybe we will have to see him work on them first to say that. LOL

I cant get mine off the couch most days. RRRR