Sunday, March 22, 2009

Camping

We had a great weekend. The weather was nice and we all had a great time.The boys had fun playing outside and feeding the ducks.

Cowboy wanted to play with the ducks. But he just sat on the bank and watched them....when they 1st started coming up to the boys he wanted to go over there and protect the boys. We love our Poke!

The boys were wore out!



I even got some scrapin' done.






Before you see then next picture please keep in mind that it is 8 PM!!!!!!!

Yep there is my Hest~O with the sun screen! He said that "he did not want to get red!" Then we said you won't the sun is not out and wouldn't ya know here comes Haydn " BUT THE UV IS STILL OUT" Well what can I say! Gotta love um


When we got home (Allen & I were cleaning and unloading the trailer) the boys decided they wanted a sandwich so I told them they could make one....look what I came into the house to..........



That's right look at these sandwiches! Haydn has 5 pieces of salami and Hestn has 6! All the bread out of the bag...salami almost gone it WAS brand new..cookies and one water

3 comments:

Scrappin' Mama said...

Looks like fun... I hope the boys ate those sandwiches!!

... said...

Glad to hear you had a great weekend camping! Pics are cute, gotta love kiddos!!!

~ Angie ~ said...

Adorable.. Boys always do it bigger and better mom. LOL