Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mom is HOME!!!


Well the boys sending Superman worked! Noni came home today. We went over to see her and the boys wanted to take her a rose. We are SO HAPPY that she is home. She is doing great.






Here is Hestn & Cowboy playing on Hestn's bed.



Haydn wants to make his Valentine cards this year for his class, here is the start.

Here is the front(I made this one but will let Haydn color the monkey stamp & add wording)

Inside of card


Hestn & I meet some friends at ChaChos for a lunch date. We had a BLAST!







Thanks D for the pic's!!!!

2 comments:

The Tate Family said...

WOO HOO!!!! WOO HOO!!! SO glad to hear your Mom is home, and I bet she is glad to be there. Nothing like being in your own house again. Things are looking up :-)

... said...

I love you valentines cards, CUTE!