Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am so proud

The boys wanted her to have Superman there cause she needs super power so she can get better and come home per Haydn & Hestn! So here he is watching Noni!
Dad & Aunt Martha walking with Mom.

Mom is doing so well. She went on a walk while I was there. Boy let me tell ya in no time she will be chasing the boys again. She is such a trooper. She is still in pain, but is tolerating it better and better each day. She was disappointed because she thought she might be able to come home today but had to stay till they can regulate her blood sugar. She is hoping that she will be going home soon. While I was there they checked her sugar and it was in the 170's so

we are improving. Way to go Mom keep up the GREAT work!

2 comments:

... said...

Yay!! Your Mom will be home in no time!! She looks like she is doing Great!!

The Tate Family said...

Woo hoo!!! Glad she is doing so well.