Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Noni!

Happy 60th Birthday! I know that she is gonna kill me but I have to say the number. When I get that old and look as good as she does I do not think that I would mind people knowing how old I am. We hope that you have a great day! Hestn & I enjoyed spending the day with you.


Today I took all the ornaments off the tree and started putting all the Christmas stuff away. I usually wait till around the 8th but this year I feel the need to pack it up. Allen will take down the tree this pm. I have to run to the store to get a couple more tots them we will be all packed up and ready the next holiday. I can already feel the love in the air! LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom looks great for 60. I wish i looked that good at 52!!!

Scrappin' Mama said...

I finally did my tree today to... its all down and packed... I am waiting for Carlos to come lug it to the attic.

Happy Birthday To You Mom!!!

Nicole Maki said...

It took me forever to take the tree down this year. I usually have it down around the 27th and we just did it two days ago.

It's so much work but the house looks great afterwards.

Glad to see your birthday was fun :-)