Thursday, October 16, 2008

Well many of you know.....

that I am a scrapbooker. I have been so blessed to find a group of lady's that are so talented and have inspired me so much. When we get together we all have so many creative and fun ideas that it is amazing! When I say work with them we all work on our own project but just to it "together" at the same place and time. LOL


I have been asked several times to post some of my work so here it goes. I will start posting some of the work that I do. But for now here is some of my work that I have done in the past.














A side note:

Bubba this is for you so you! LOL So you can see and understand why I enjoy scraping for hours. Hope that you are reading and keeping track of what is going on with your lil' sis and nephews

No comments: