Sunday, October 19, 2008

A great weekend



Friday
Allen and I got a date night. We went to the Grist Mill in Gruene, Tx. I had the catfish and fries. Allen had a cheese burger and fries. To top it off we got the Jack Daniels Pecan Pie with ice Cream. OMG it was DELISH!! We walked around the town and then meet up with some friends for some drinks. It was great fun
.




Saturday
We spent the day cleaning and playing around the house. At night I went scrapin' with the gals and the boys had Daddy time. (I am not sure why the pics are so small)





Sunday
We had a picnic at the park and played around lunch time. Then came home and watched a movie: the boys watched Wow Wow Wubzy and I watch Sex in the City. LOVED it!!!! Noni and Papaw invited us over for dinner. When we got there we went in though the garage and the boys found a present that they were not suppose to find. I tell ya those two. Noni and Papaw had bought them this track they had been asking for. So Merry Christmas a little early. They had also gotten a Wii and we had a BLAST playing that. Even the boys can play!!!




1 comment:

Scrappin' Mama said...

Nick and I love the Wii...I want Wii fit. Looks like yall had fun!